[Javascript] INCREDIBLE IE BUG!!!!

Cutter (JavaScript List) java.script at seacrets.com
Mon Oct 13 07:48:49 CDT 2003

This happens on most any computer, regardless of browser or OS. Floating
Point operations are very iffy due to how many bits are used to
represent a number. Some programming languages have built in classes to
compensate for the issue, but it's good to write your own error
correction on this. One of the most commonly seen js programs containing
this error are loan calculators. I didn't realize this was an issue
until a bank (whom I was developing a site for) pointed out the error.
Lot's of fun writing the work around;)

Cutter