[Javascript] Newbie - Errors

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Sat Oct 25 00:38:27 CDT 2003

For what it is worth, I didn't see any errors -- and I'm running IE 6.02.02
(or something equivalent).  Do you have JavaScript functionality turned on?
Do you have firewalling blocking "active" code?  Does your ISP block
all/part of the JavaScript stream?  Those are the areas I look for first.

-- Dave Lovering