[Javascript] Replace/modify javascript functions at runtime?

Håkan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Mon Oct 27 07:05:44 CST 2003

> If what I'm trying to do is possible, it would be VERY cool, and I'm not
> afraid of complex solutions, as long as they are managable. I had an
> idea of creating a whole new "container" (documentFragment?) for my
> "rewritten" functions, but err...

There, when creating a new SCRIPT-tag and appending the rewritten
functions (and destroying the old ones, of course) all this works in
Mozilla. I guess the same solution should work with Internet Explorer as
well, if I could only get a list of the functions in the page.
Unfortunately, IE doesn't list functions when I run a for-in loop on the
window-object.

Any suggestions?
Håkan