[Javascript] Array limits?

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Tue Oct 28 13:36:42 CST 2003

Arrays have the .length property. Are you talking about the number of
parameters that can be passed into a function? If so, I don't know of a
limit but there very well might be one. If you're having trouble fitting in
under this limit, you should take a look at your design.  It's possible to
pass an array in a a parameter in which there could be many elements to this
array...

Chris Tifer
http://micclub.net