[Javascript] Array limits?

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:25:00 CST 2003

There is no array width, it's length you are talking about, and yes there is
a limit, but I'm sure you cant even reach it.
the limit as I recall is 7-8cifer num,we are tallking milions or bilions.
Be careful with naming conventions and avoid any predefined keywords and js
reserved words.
ther should be no problems.