[Javascript] www.quirksmode.org

Tim Makins spindrift at oceanfree.net
Wed Oct 29 12:23:41 CST 2003

Hi - thank you for this useful resource. One question: There were a few
pages that I thought I would save on my computer for easy access.  If I
display http://www.quirksmode.org/js/events_compinfo.html and try to File>
Save As> Webpage Complete, I get an error - 'WebPage could not be saved' . I
can save it as 'Web Page HTML only, but then its not so useful as a
reference resource. I didn't try saving it with in the frameset, as that
just clutters up the page.

Is there some block you have put on to stop people saving ?

Tim in Ireland.