[Javascript] www.quirksmode.org

Tim Makins spindrift at oceanfree.net
Thu Oct 30 00:09:29 CST 2003

And did you try saving the page to disc yourself ? I tried saving the page
in its frameset as well, with no luck. It seems to me that such a useful
collection of work loses some of its value if people can't refer to it off
line. Or do you want it to be a web-only collection, for those people lucky
enough to have always-on broadband connections ?

Tim in Ireland.