[Javascript] getting flash width and height

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Mon Sep 1 11:41:33 CDT 2003

Not that I actually know anything about this mind you, but if you embed the flash object inside an <OBJECT> declaration, can't you tie the height/width to PARAMETER specifiers that you can query from outside?  Theoretically, the properties of the Flash object propagate at load time...

-- Dave Lovering