[Javascript] Preloader is not showed up.

Prabu Subroto prabusubroto at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 04:35:37 CDT 2003

Dear my friends....

I wrote this actionsript to show up a preloader :
this.createTextField("texte", 100, 0, -20, 100, 20);
 texte.multiline = false;
 texte.wordWrap = false;
 texte.border = true;
 myFormat = new TextFormat();
 myFormat.bold = true;
 myFormat.font = "Arial";
 myFormat.align = "center";
 myFormat.size = 12
 this.createEmptyMovieClip("bar", 102);
 bar.beginFill(0x6600FF, 40);
 bar.moveTo(0, -20);
 bar.lineTo(100, -20);
 bar.lineTo(100, 0);
 bar.lineTo(0, 0);
 bar.lineTo(0, -20);
 bar.endFill();
 this.onEnterFrame = function() {
 charge =

Math.round((_level0.getBytesLoaded())/(_level0.getBytesTotal())*100);
 pour = Math.round(charge) add " % - LAM AG";
 texte.text = pour;
 texte.setTextFormat(myFormat);
 bar._xscale = Math.round(charge);
 if (_level0.getBytesLoaded() ==
_level0.getBytesTotal()) {
 _parent.nextFrame();
 }
 stop();
 };

I put this script onto frame 1 (1st frame) and if I do
TestMovie than lookslike this script works properly.
But than if I put it onto the 1-st frame of my movie
(intro.swf) than I can not see the preloader anymore.
My movie that contents the preloader actionscript is
already uploaded on my domain but still doesn't
display the preloader program.

I put the script onto the 1-st frame of the layer
which I located on the top position so I think it is
not because the preloader is covered by other
layers...

Please tell me why. Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings...