Repost of:[Javascript] Adding an item to a select listfromanotherwindow

Robert Pollard rpollard at apple.com
Thu Sep 25 18:17:51 CDT 2003

Thanks for the research.  I have it working exactly as I want it.  I
have a select list which upon opening the page has a series of dashes
in the list as the first element.  These dashes mark the end of the
list and keep the list a consistent width.  When I hit the add button
it creates 2 new lines.  The first one is where the new selection of
Days will go and the last one is used to copy the dashes to it so the
dashes will always be the last item in the list.

Thanks for all your time and effort,

Robert