[Javascript] form query

Frank Davie tannadice at iprimus.com.au
Tue Sep 30 21:43:50 CDT 2003

Dear Javascript List,
I am teaching myself javascripting and have decided to tackle this form menu, I have to display the totals, days,and email confirm.
The only thing is I cannot get the script far enough to calculate the total, I get an error message saying product.length is null or not an object.
Could you possibly give me a solution to calculate and display the subtotal and total so I can move on to the days and email calcs.

thanks

p.s

I have enclosed the form

function calc(f){
 var qty = new Array();
 var subtotal;

 var total = 0;
 var i = 0;
 var num= 1;

 while ( num !=0 && i < product.length) {
  qty[i] = num;
               subtotal = subtotal + qty[i] * prices[i]