[Javascript] Re: How to make IE display changes to DOM tree?

Hakan M (Backbase) hakan at backbase.com
Mon Dec 13 09:20:58 CST 2004

I use these for looking up stuff.

http://www.w3schools.org/
http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/domref/
http://www.opera.com/docs/specs/js/dom/

Regards,

Peter Brunone wrote:
>>Does anyone have any recommendations for good, up-to-date
>>books or sites for all this sort of thing?
>

> 	I don't know, but if you find one, pass it on.  I love the MSDN
> reference for IE, but so far I have found *nothing* comparable for the
> standards (or even just one other browser).

Hakan Magnusson
Senior Software Engineer
E. hakan at backbase.com
M. +31 (0)6 430 40 112

BACKBASE BV
Stephensonstraat 19
1097 BA  Amsterdam

W. http://www.backbase.com/
T. +31 (0)20 750 7305
F. +31 (0)20 750 7301

# Winner of the Broos van Erp Prize (Best High Tech Starter 2004)
# Winner of Golden SPIN Award (Innovation Prize 2003)