[Javascript] Multi-Layer Positioning

Joe whatstoyou at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 21:48:29 CST 2004

Hi, hope I can explain this well!

I'm trying to find a script which will help me implement a faq system in
a way in which if a faq is clicked it would expand and correspondingly
move the faqs below it down the page, and on the next click on it, it
would then move the other faqs above, as in close the details.

The following may make it clearer ...

Initial Layout

ButtonImage1 faq1
ButtonImage2 faq2

When ButtonImage1 is clicked the display should be:

ButtonImage1 faq1
		 details1
ButtonImage2 faq2

When ButtonImage2 is clicked

ButtonImage1 faq1
		 details1
ButtonImage2 faq2
		 details2

Now When ButtonImage1 is clicked again

ButtonImage1 faq1
ButtonImage2 faq2
		 details2

And so on ... I have seen such a script earlier, but am at a loss on
what it may be called ... Dhtml faq obv yields wrong results!

TIA!