[Javascript] Multi-Layer Positioning

Roger Roelofs rer at datacompusa.com
Fri Feb 6 07:34:05 CST 2004

Joe,

Sorry I totally missed the requirement for a button image.  That's what
I get for staying up past my bedtime :).  Anyway, if you need help
adapting the sample I sent, just let me know.  I should warn you that I
used DOM calls that Netscape 4 doesn't understand, so if you have to
support that browser you will need to take another approach.

Roger
Roger Roelofs                 web   www.datacompusa.com
Datacomp Appraisal Services   web   www.mhvillage.com
3215 Eaglecrest Drive, NE     Email rer at datacompusa.com