[Javascript] aligning table columns

Paul Novitski paul at dandemutande.org
Wed Feb 11 13:51:01 CST 2004

Dave,

I can see your perspective and agree with it in certain contexts, although
in other cases I want to delegate table-rendering to the browser -- I just
want to be able to go in after the fact, read cell widths accurately, and
tweak them programmatically.

I'm still looking for illumination on the differences between the .width,
.offsetWidth, and .pixelWidth values.  Can anyone explain or send me to a
good resource?

Thanks,

Paul