[Javascript] Server.Mappath in JavaScript

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri Feb 13 01:20:08 CST 2004

	If you're talking about client-side Javascript, then no, there
is no way to probe the file system on the server.  If you're talking
about server-side Javascript, then you need to look at the documentation
for your server platform, since that will determine what environmental
extensions you have available.