[Javascript] Form validation

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Fri Feb 20 12:45:32 CST 2004

I just ended up going directly to this url: http://www.ismdesigns.com/test/portfolio/p-js-fval.htm instead of the one you have listed below...

What's supposed to happen here? You state that they're not working, but don't tell us how it's supposed to work if everything goes as planned.

Also, clicking on the Clear button returns an Object Expected which to me sounds like a function is missing. Also, in your Validate function, I see some lines like this:

There's a definite error since you have .value)   What is the extra ) for?

Tell us what you're trying to do and perhaps we can help. I can't quite figure out why on submission of a form you would want to write out a whole new page.

Chris Tifer