[Javascript] RollOver Image Script

Tim Makins spindrift at oceanfree.net
Fri Feb 27 02:15:21 CST 2004

All you do is to have a base image GIF, then additional overlays of GIFs the
same size that have all areas transparent except the new cell, which is
colored in a different way. Each overlay GIF is put in a DIV, positioned
over the base GIF, with the style of its display set to hidden. Then, you
use the same image map on each GIF to pick out the hot areas, and add code
such that when the mouse is over a cell, it changes the display to visible.

Tim in Ireland.