[Javascript] turning on scrollbars

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:56:54 CST 2004

Is it posible that somewhere in the css you have a disabled scrollbars.if
your document css and js are separately stored in some folder for quick
solution Try:

document.body.scroll='auto'/'yes'
"yes" will force the scrollbars to show even if not needed,(they will apear
grayed in this case).
But the problem might bee a lot more stranger, if this does not solve the
problem.
Send some feedback, the problem might be caused by absolutely positioning on
wrong elements etc

you have defined some element of the page as absolutely positioned;
body tag not closed properly;
may happen that you've defined the body of the doc as absolutely positioned
and has dimensions height greater than doc body, your text is inside some
table with one parameter not correctly defined etc.