[Javascript] locking contents

allard schripsema allard-schripsema at procergs.rs.gov.br
Fri Jan 16 12:56:57 CST 2004

Lets try to solve this in another way (nothing to do with javascript though
:-)

All computer related solutions would fall in the same screencopy or filecopy
problem.
You need to change the process of showing the questions, let them copy!.

What´s the objective o showing the questions? Probably guiding the students
study for the test, focussing their energy on what matters.
Proposed action: Showing the exact questions.
Problem : Copying, discussed in this thread (test would be too easy)
Conclusion: We need an alternative process to focus the students energy
Suggestion:
Some of my teachers would give us a copy of a list of like 70 questions to
take home and prepare answers.
from these 70 questions, 10 would be the actual testquestions.
If you´d studied all of the questions, you´d get an (almost) 100% score.
The teachers goal (making you know the contents of that part of the course)
was reached, 70 questions is a lot of content to memorize!