[Javascript] Change Font Size

Andrew Crawford javascript at evermore.com
Tue Jan 20 10:45:31 CST 2004

Why bother with something like that?  Modern browsers have a built-in font
size control that works just fine.  In Mozilla, click view->text zoom and
choose different sizes.  In IE, it is view->text size.

The style-sheet switcher is an interesting thought and might have some
other use.  It didn't work for me in Mozilla 1.5 for XP the first time I
loaded the page, though.  It wasn't until it had been sitting for a few
minutes that it functioned as I had originally expected.

Andrew Crawford