[Javascript] Serious Internet Explorer bug.

Roland Neilands rneilands at pulsemining.com.au
Tue Jan 20 17:04:27 CST 2004

Have had the same(?) problem for a long time, only sometimes on some pc's.
Basically this line:
parent.SDViewer.TheImage.src = filenames[imgno];

would work the first time & then randomly not on subsequent uses of the same image.

I just found that switching these PC's to use a proxy server gets around this problem.

Cheers,
Roland