[Javascript] object that floats over frames

Matt Barton javascript at mattbarton.org
Fri Jan 23 11:12:42 CST 2004

Obviously I can't speak for Dan, but in my case I certainly did consider
opening a new browser window - you're right it would do everything thta I'd
need to to.  However by doing that the user would be able to alt-tab away
from the window in question, which is something that we didn't want to
entertain - that was a descision I wasn't party to.

Unless I'm missing something in your suggestion?  You do mean using the
window.open () method don't you?

Matt