[Javascript] object that floats over frames

Roger Roelofs rer at datacompusa.com
Fri Jan 23 11:37:22 CST 2004

Dan,

I think Tim was on the right track but given your constraints a bit of
sneakyness is in order.  I would use js to write img tags into both
frames, and set the style of the image in the right frame to position
the img offscreen left far enough to match the width of the left frame.
  It make take a bit of experimenting to get it positioned exactly
right, but it should give the appearance you are looking for.

Roger
Roger Roelofs                 web   www.datacompusa.com
Datacomp Appraisal Services   web   www.mhvillage.com
3215 Eaglecrest Drive, NE     Email rer at datacompusa.com