[Javascript] object that floats over frames

Dan Costea costea.dan at ssi-schaefer.ro
Fri Jan 23 11:50:55 CST 2004

I probably didn't explained too good my situation. I have over 300 different
dialogs, with one or 10 frames, big or small, ... And I want, no metter how
many frames the dialog have and how big it is, to have the logo displayed.
For example, a good solution would be with a window.createPopup() object - I
could insert in it the logo and position it in the top-left corner, and it
would be displayed no metter what (but I cannot apply this solution because
of my context menu, that is also implemented with a popup object).

Thanks,
Dan Costea.