[Javascript] object that floats over frames

Dan Costea costea.dan at ssi-schaefer.ro
Mon Jan 26 00:48:00 CST 2004

Thank you all for the answers.

The solution I implemented is a little js code that search the top left
frame and inserts the logo there (with absolute position). The problem is
that now I need probably 2 days to check all webpages and fix the ones that
looks bad (the logo didn't fit - it is spitted by other frames).

Thanks again,
Dan Costea.