[Javascript] How do you cycle thru the radio buttons on a webform ?

dev at qroute.net dev at qroute.net
Tue Jun 1 16:11:18 CDT 2004

I got this script so far, but cannot read the length of the radio objects

for(var z = 0; z < window.document.frmSurvey.length; z++){

 if ( window.document.frmSurvey[z].type == 'radio' )
 {
  var CurRadioChecked=false

//=========================================================================
  //
  // on the following line obj.length comes as undefined and I cannot run
the for X loop/
  //

//=========================================================================

  for(var x = 0; x < obj.length; x++){
   if (window.document.obj[x].checked)
   {
    CurRadioChecked= true;
    break;
  if (CurRadioChecked)
  {
   //goto the next radio items this one is clear !...
  }
  else
  {
   alert('You must respond to all the required items. ' + obj.name + ' not
responded.')
   break;
 else
 {