[Javascript] How do you cycle thru the radio buttons on awebform ?

Flavio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Wed Jun 2 08:38:07 CDT 2004

Hmm nope
  for(var z = 0; z < window.document.frmSurvey.length; z++)

It'll loop on frmSurvey usually I do a bit different: for(var z = 0;
myForm[z]; z++)

function loopsOnForm(myForm)
{
   sForm = '';
   for(var z = 0; myForm[z]; z++)
   {  sForm += myForm[z].name+': \t'+myForm[z].type }
   alert(sForm);
}

To loop on form I believe It'll be document.forms or document.all.forms
(IE only)

---
Flavio Gomes
flavio at economisa.com.br