[Javascript] DOM navigation

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Jun 2 12:02:46 CDT 2004

	What about

document.getElementById('myDiv').firstChild.rows[rowIndex].cells[cellInd
ex] ?

	Can somebody confirm whether or not the rows and cells
collections are w3c standard?  I use 'em all the time in IE, but that's
not saying much...
	Of course, you could put an ID on the <table> and not have to
ref the DIV at all (or even put IDs on the appropriate <td> tags)...

Cheers,

Peter