[Javascript] Newbie inquiring for a nice book

Malka Cymbalista Malki.Cymbalista at weizmann.ac.il
Sun Jun 6 00:50:17 CDT 2004

I also come from a programming background.   "Designing with Javascript"
 was great to get a general picture of what javascript is about and what
one can do with it.  It is certainly not enough for serious javascript
programming but I found it very good for a first quick read.

Malki Cymbalista
Webmaster, Weizmann Institute of Science
Rehovot, Israel 76100
Internet: Malki.Cymbalista at weizmann.ac.il
08-934-3036

>>> peter at brunone.com 03/06/2004 19:11:40 >>>

   That book was what got me started years ago.  However, I was pretty
much a non-programmer at the time, wherease Scott is coming from a
serious c-based background; it might be too simplistic for him (then
again, it might not).

Peter