[Javascript] Scrollbar/button size?

shawn_milochik at godivachoc.com shawn_milochik at godivachoc.com
Mon Jun 7 08:50:57 CDT 2004

As far as I know, it can be done in Windows, but not in the browser itself.

Shawn

             peter at brunone.com
             Sent by:
             javascript-bounce                                          To
             s at LaTech.edu              javascript at latech.edu
                                                                        cc

             06/07/2004 09:41                                      Subject
             AM                        [Javascript] Scrollbar/button size?

             Please respond to
             javascript at LaTech
                   .edu

             Does anyone know if there is a programmatic way to increase
the
width of the scrollbar or scroll buttons?  I haven't come across
anything that would, but I figured in this group, SOMEBODY must have
explored the issue before...

Cheers,

Peter

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for use by
the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, do not
disclose its contents to others and delete it from your
system.