[Javascript] Combining 2 tables

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Fri Jun 11 08:19:52 CDT 2004

Just curious - why would you want to do this?  (without testing/confirming) I'm pretty sure you
could use one variable to point to the first table where you want to insert into the DOM, then use
another variable to reference the second table to retrieve the contents.  Assuming you have
identical columns, and that you do manage to spin through all the contents and create one larger
table from two smaller tables, what purpose is served by this one table?

What do you mean by "overflow point"?