[Javascript] dynamic product display

Chris T christ at saeweb.com
Fri Jun 11 10:09:47 CDT 2004

In looking at their code, it's pretty basic. They update the image that
appears and the text displayed.

The hardest part of doing something like this is making sure your structure
is set up properly. Meaning following image naming conventions, same-size
images, etc.

Then you could write out an array of the descriptions and depending on which
one they click, update the page's display.

Have you viewed the source on that page to see how they do it?

Chris Tifer
http://emailajoke.com