[Javascript] Select Box - List Style

Lester lester at denhaag.org
Tue Jun 15 07:43:17 CDT 2004

On 06/14/04 21:49, Hakan Magnusson wrote:
> In decent browsers you can.
>
> Use
>     min-width: 200px;
>
> instead of width. This won't work in Internet Explorer, since it's part
> of the mind bogglingly new CSS2 specifications, only seven years old. :)

Slightly OT but I thought I point this out to you anyway:

    <http://dean.edwards.name/IE7/>

<shortquote>
This is an attempt to make Microsoft Internet Explorer more compliant when it
comes to web standards.

Web developers are becoming increasingly frustrated at the lack of convergence
of the major browser vendors. We need a level playing field!

CSS is a powerful technology. Many of it's more advanced features go unused by
web developers because of Explorer's poor support of CSS standards.

IE7 provides support for most of the important CSS enhancements. A full list is
available on the compatibility page.
</shortquote>

l8R lES
--
Under no circumstances do we want American procedures in Europe. A patent must
be a fair reward for a bona fide invention and not abused as a strategy to