[Javascript] Select Box - NEW QUESTION

Dave Stoltz dstoltz at shh.org
Tue Jun 15 07:54:14 CDT 2004

Sorry, the script function is there, I just forgot to add the function:

<script>
Function checkall(){
	if (form1.mylist.options.length>0){
		var howmany = form1.mylist.options.length;
		for( var count = 0; count < howmany; count++)
		form1.mylist.options[count].selected=true;
</script>

PLEASE - ANY IDEAS why this does not work in NETSCAPE?