[Javascript] RE: semicolon;

Edward Tisdale edwardtisdale_1999 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 00:32:40 CDT 2004

So this ambiguity would be better if it were more like
c/c++ nwhich requires the semicolon.  I remember back
programming BASIC on the Commodore-64 when I used
colons to seperate multiple commmands on the sam e
line, so isn't this way of doing it actually older
than the semicolon?  I think I can live with both ways
you know because I love the proprietary part of
Microsoft as well as the portability of C/C++.  Every
company should develop their own language to keep
their own company secure but I don't want that
poratbility ro go away.  Which brings us back to
Mozilla. Hey I'm still looking for an answer to my
question a couple of months ago about why this "Flying
(Java)Script" I have on my website only actually works
on older Netscape versions (like 4.7,4.8)  and not on
any IE and if it's possible to make it work on
Mozilla.  Here I attached it.