[Javascript] window.open() not working in onLoad() of Mozilla 1.5

Antony Paul antonypaul24 at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 23:10:34 CDT 2004

Yes it was the pop up blocker. The last day when I tested the application
running in the localhost it worked perfectly so I thought it was some error
with Mozilla. But today when I tested application running on another machine
it is not working and I checked the pop ups allowed site and Mozilla is
allowing pop ups from localhost only.

Tanks for the help
Antony Paul