[Javascript] OT: GMail invites

Fbifido1 Fbifido1 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 18:21:14 CDT 2004

send me one

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn Milo" <ShawnMilo at runbox.com>
To: <javascript at LaTech.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 9:27 AM
Subject: [Javascript] OT: GMail invites

To any of those who have been on the list for a while and know me:

I have a few extra GMail invites.  Apparently the market is being flooded
this week, but I have only just gotten invites for the first time. My close
circle of friends apparently already have all they need.  So, I'm offering
them up, first come, first served to the people I recognize from this list,
who have made fun of me for putting regexes into every script, whether
they're necessary or not, and who have helped me when I have posted
questions to the list.

If there is not enough interest, I will offer them to anyone else on the
list, first come, first served.

Shawn