[Javascript] Sorting Problem

liorean liorean at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 05:10:45 CDT 2004

Array.prototype.sort is a native, general purpose function with very
good performance. You shouldn't want to replace it, it's far more
efficient than anything you may write in JavaScript. Besides, with the
fifth generation browsers the security was raised and it's now not
possible to replace the core functionality native methods.
--
David "liorean" Andersson
<uri:http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>