[Javascript] Iframe's Real innerHTML

Flavio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Thu Feb 10 08:04:43 CST 2005

Hello everyone,

  I got myself on a kind of a little problem that I couldn't find a
solution yet.
  In my program there's an iframe that does some calculations and thru
JavaScript I change it's (the iframe's) "src" attribute to recalculate
the value. But I couldn't find the way to bring it back to JavaScript.

The better (and not working =] ) aproach I could do was:

"""""""""""""""""""""
    <iframe id=myIFrame src="medoescalculations.html">This is not what I
want </iframe>
        <script>
        oFrame = document.getElementById(myIFrame);
        alert(oFrame.innerHTML);
    </script>

 Any help would be apreciated,

Thanks.

Ps.: Milo, have you got a regexp for that? ^^

--
Flavio Gomes
flavio at economisa.com.br