[Javascript] Iframe's Real innerHTML

Flavio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Thu Feb 10 14:24:52 CST 2005

Ok, I found a solution,

 Instead of reading from the iframe I decided to write to the parent
with "window.parent.document". It worked fine for both browsers.

Ps.: in Mozilla there's a way to access the iframe's document from the
parent: it's "iframeObject.contentDocument" altought I couldn't find a
substitute for IE.

--
Flavio Gomes
flavio at economisa.com.br