[Javascript] [Semi-OT]Searching for Jeff Yates

liorean liorean at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 16:20:34 CST 2005

Jeff Yates had a site, pbwizard.com, which held a number of goodies,
among others a great article on object orientation in JavaScript (the
best article on OO in JavaScript I've seen, which doesn't say little)
and also good information about MS TextRanges and W3C DOM Ranges in
Mozilla. Not all this information can be reached through the wayback
machine today.

So, I was looking for him to try to get those articles republished
somewhere. Anyone here seen him on any other mailing list or such
lately, and know how I could get in touch with him?
--
David "liorean" Andersson
<uri:http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>