[Javascript] switch/case what's wrong here?

Richard nomorebull at charter.net
Sun Feb 13 09:17:08 CST 2005

Thanks for the attempt.
The division swapping routine works fine. Please leave that alone.
The only thing I need is a way to swap the images WITH switch/case.
This is nothing more than a modified if/else routine.
The reason being that I plan on converting this to PHP later.

For anyone else trying to fix this, please leave the menu items alone!
Nothing in the menu section is the cause of the problem.

If you're interested in the menu see www.4thorder.us
The zip file has all the examples and necessary external files.