[Javascript] switch/case what's wrong here?

Richard nomorebull at charter.net
Sun Feb 13 09:46:05 CST 2005

Thank you very much.
No wonder it worked fined when I did the routine seperately outside of the
main objective.
Then when I apply it to the multitude, it fails.
So now I have main1, main2 and main3 and bingo, it works.
I hate these little things you can't always see clearly. They just drive you
nuts.
I couldn't figure out why one onclick wasn't working when all the others
were.
Validated the page and found out i had oncllick instead.
"There is no attribute oncllick".
Duhhh.
Thanks for the fresh eyes.