[Javascript] JavaScritpt simple compression code

Eligio Morgado eligio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 06:23:08 CST 2005

Hi Hakan.

I know that doing up to 100 GETs it's a crazy.

For me the easiest solution is a POST.

With GETs, I need to split, send, validate that all parts have been
sent, build the original string in the ASP after sending last part....
that's a hard job for making it runing. And while you are coding, you
know its performance will be pathetic.

I will retry to do it with POSTs. I will try Matts code and write here
my result.

I hope it works for me :-p

Thanks to all the people that is trying to help me. Before sending
first e-mail, I think I will be killed when you read I make 100 GETs
lol

So, let me try another time with POST and I will send you the result.