[Javascript] Internet explorer - RTF files

Sebastian Lahajnar sebastian.lahajnar at pris-inz.si
Mon Feb 21 04:51:31 CST 2005

Hi, I have problem with updating RTF files in IE.

In my application (Oracle Forms - application server) I use a call to Web
browser (Internet Explorer in my case) to edit an RTF document
(web.show_document('file:\\.....\document.rtf')). I use the syntax file
instead of http because I want to edit, not only view the document.

The document opens just fine, I'have a possibility to change its contents
and save. The problem is that by default (save) the document isn't saved in
rtf format but in doc format, which is not ok for my purpuse. How is it
possible to achive, that the rft file is by default saved in rtf format?

Thank, Sebastian
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.