[Javascript] Can I run Javascript from command line

Marcos Oliva maor71 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:26:31 CST 2005

thank you very much I wil try that

Marcos Alois Oliva
"355/113 --  PI or not PI ? "
In the beginning, there was nothing, and God said, "Let there be light!"
And there was still nothing, but now you could see it. -
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand."
- Frank Herbert (1920-1986)
"The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it,
to confess your ignorance."
- Confucius (551-479 BC)