[Javascript] disabled menus

Chuck Soper chucks at velofish.com
Tue Mar 1 01:59:59 CST 2005

Paul,

Thanks for your response.

I added the following line to the popuplateBreadSelect function:
   element.setAttribute("disabled", "disabled");
but, it doesn't work.

I read the w3.org link and noticed the disabled attribute for the
Option Element states: unavailable in this context.

Do you know how or if I can modify my code to get this to work? I can
disable the entire dropdown, but not individual elements.
source: http://www.velofish.com/menu/menuTest.js

Chuck