WEIGHT-10 re: [Javascript] javascript:downloadNow

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu Mar 17 16:31:08 CST 2005

   IIRC, this is determined by browser-registered mimetypes and server-generated content type headers, i.e. you can't do that with client script.  Hopefully I'm wrong and someone else will have a great idea for you; in the meantime, you can tell your users to right-click on the link and select "Save Target As".

 From: Nick Baker CF at isbc.com

Peter,

Download opens the file
in the browser. I want the user to download the tile to disk.

Thanks,

Nick