[Javascript] capturing Events

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Fri Mar 18 07:51:38 CST 2005

Hello all,

It has been a while since I have posted. I hope someone has an easy
answer.

I would like to keep my code as simple as possible, and deliver the
bare minimum in bytes from the server. I am creating a directory
listing in my file manager and would like to respond to the various
triggers that are possible for an anchor like:

onDblClick="fn2(thefile,kind) onDrag="fn3(thefile,kind)">

Is there any way to do something like this:

Or better yet could I auto generate the anchors from and more compact
souce
i.e.

index.html,FILE
image,DIR